Saturday, April 7, 2007

Mitchell's Ice Cream

After work, I met up with some friends. The night was rapidly coming upon us and we were all going to do our own thing. I suggested, before we part ways, to pay Mitchell's a visit.
It was a cold and windy night, but the like a beacon, draw was irresistible.

My friends' live only 2 blocks away, and in that short walk, we were glad to get shelter from the cold and wet wind.

There was a queue, but barely a wait. I decided on Toasted Almond and Langka.
There will always be a queue at this place.

The flavors you find at Mitchell's are pretty varied. From the traditional Vanilla to the more exotic Macapuno. I hope one day they will make durian.

If you live in San Francisco, you already know this place. If you visit, you have to go.

1 comment:

Frank Farm said...

Polly Ann's has durian -- see here, all sizes, in the lower right corner. Noriega and 37th.